Open competition for individuals
And Educational Institutions
The contest opens with some introductory chapters to warm-up for the challenge.
15 th June 2017 – 15 th July 2017
Free online registration period for individuals participants and universities.
15 th June 2017 – 11 th September 2017Enrollment period extended
Webinars, online quiz, tests, etc. Provisional rankings will be published every month on the website.
15 th September 2017 – 30 th November, 2017
Publication of the final ranking and prize-winners on the website.
15 th December 2017
Join the Challenge!
* The highest-ranking educational institution will win 5,000 Euros in equipment from the Libelium catalogue and will get public recognition through Libelium PR tools
Universities & Sponsors
|Ahmad Al-zoubi||Frederick University|
|Brahem Khaled||École nationale d’ingénieurs de Tarbes (ENIT)|
|Hamdi Laater||Higher Institute of Technological Studies (ISET)|
|Pule Mompoloki||Botswana International University of Science & Technology (BIUST)|
|Rowan Smith||Charles Sturt University, Australia|
|Kabo Elliot Pule||McMaster University|
|Madelaine Fernandez||Universidad Tecnologica de Panamá (UTP)|
|Francisco Javier Penon Camara||Universidad de Zaragoza (Unizar)|
|Celia Garrido-Hidalgo||Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (UCLM)|
* Updated: October 15, 2017
Help us to enroll your University or Educational Center in the IoT Spartans Challenge
T-shirt (Limited units).
Universities and Schools interested in participating in the contest can search for a private company or a public institution to sponsor them to access to the Challenge:
- If your University need help to afford the order of the kits, it is possible to search for an IT Company to become Special Sponsor.
- Libelium will provide to Sponsors the public recognition on the website and in all the communications related to the contest (newsletters, press releases and rankings).
- The Sponsor will also obtain direct access to best developers rankings to recruit the best students.
Terms and conditions:
- The Sponsor company will assume the cost of the invoice to acquire Libelium Hardware to practice after lessons in name of one University or School.
- The sponsor company will provide the logo to be published on the website and on all press materials linked to the Internet profile company.
This year we open the opportunity to participate in the IoT Spartans Challenge to any Cloud partner from Libelium Ecosystem